|EUFOR's Capacity Building and Training Division|
All members of CDTD, including the Embedded Advisory Teams (EATs), attended the meeting, as well as a representative from NATO HQ Sarajevo.
The Turkish infantry company of the EUFOR Multinational Battalion (MnBn) conducted a field training exercise on the 14 Jan 15. The exercise was witnessed by the battalion commander, Lt Col SCHEUCHER and the Senior National Representative of the Turkish contingent Col CELEPOGLU.
Between the 8 – 12 December an Austrian Platoon of the EUFOR Multinational Battalion (MNBN) conducted peacekeeping training with the Bosnian Armed Forces. The training took place in Prijedor in the northwest of Bosnia and Herzegovina and was the last Combined Training event of 2014
On 12 December 2014, the CBT Bi-Monthly Heads Meeting took place in CAMP BUTMIR. The aim of the meeting was for the Capacity Building and Training Division (CBTD) to discuss about the goals achieved during the last two months and future 2015 EUFOR CBT activities.
The meeting was chaired by Col. Hakan Soner APLAK (TR Army), Deputy Chief of Staff CBT and all Branch Heads, Embedded Advisory Teams (EATs) Heads and Subject Matters Experts (SME) within the CBTD were present, as well as representatives from NATO HQ Sarajevo.
10th – 14th November 2014; One Turkish Platoon from the Multinational Battalion has conducted peacekeeping training with the Armed Forces of BiH. The week-long training took place in Tuzla canton, with a goal to teach the Bosnian troops how to execute peace supporting tasks in line with international standards.
EUFOR today held a conference with senior members of AFBiH to present future steps for their capacity building and training programme.
The conference was attended by Lieutenant General Anto Jeleč, Chief of the Joint Staff of AFBiH, and was chaired by Major General Dieter Heidecker, Commander EUFOR.
The purpose of the conference was to present the results of last week’s training assessment conference in order to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the current training programme. Additionally, further areas of cooperation between EUFOR and AFBiH were discussed.
- EUFOR holds training conference with AFBiH
- AFBiH students complete EUFOR training
- CIS Tactical Communication Systems Course
- Dutch Ministry of Defence Officer visits EUFOR
- Austrian Chief of Defence Staff visits EUFOR
- CBT Bi-Monthly Divisional Meeting takes place in Camp Butmir
- EUFOR vehicles transport Red Cross flood assistance materials
- Pilot of Maintenance Course held at Rajlovac
- EUFOR trains Armed Forces BiH Forklift Handlers
- EUFOR’s A-Coy conducts medical training in Kalinovik
- Shift change within the Austrian contingent
- EUFOR Multinational Battalion trains with Armed Forces BiH
Page 1 of 49