On 3 April 2015, the Mayor of Derventa, Mayor, Milorad Simić opened the newly completed bridge in the village of LUZANI, also present were EUFOR’s Deputy Chief of Staff Capacity Building and Training, Colonel Hakar Soner Aplak, representatives of the Armed Forces of BiH and a number of local residents.
From 15 to 27 March 2015, EUFOR conducted a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Military Communication Standardization Agreements (STANAGs) training course for the Armed Forces of BiH (AFBiH) at the Tactical Support Brigade Barracks in Rajlovac. This course was the second of eight courses on Communication and Information Systems (CIS), which are planned for 2015. 13 personnel (5 Officers, 8 NCOs) of the AFBiH participated.
COM EUFOR, Major General Johann Luif, visited the bridge construction project in the village of Luzani near Derventa on 24 Mar 15.
A EUFOR team of engineering specialists, 7 from Austria and 3 from Slovenia, are conducting a Bridge Building Course for 14 BiH Armed Forces engineers from Derventa as part of the EUFOR Capacity, Building and Training programme. Utilising the skills and techniques taught during the course a road bridge in Luncani, near Derventa, is being repaired.
On 4 March 2015, Deputy Chief of Operations and Training of the Joint Staff, Armed Forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina (AF BiH), Colonel Branko Rašeta, and Deputy Chief of Staff for Capacity Building and Training (CB&T) EUFOR, Colonel Hakan Soner Aplak, signed the Road Map Agreement 2015 - a plan for training cooperation between the two organizations for 2016 and 2017, in Camp Butmir.
- Badge ceremony of the Multinational Battalion
- EUFOR Multinational Battalion Change of Command
- Armed Forces of BIH conduct Combined Training with EUFOR Multinational Battalion
- EUFOR Mobile MentoringTeam and AFBiH engineers work on bridge construction in Lukavica Rijeka
- 2nd AFBiH/EUFOR CIS Conference celebrates success of EUFOR CIS Training
- CBT Bi-Monthly Divisional Meeting
- Turkish Infantry Company of MnBn takes part in Field Training Exercise
- Last Combined Training Event between Armed Forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina (AF BiH) and the Multinational Battalion (MNBN) in 2014
- CBT Bi-Monthly Heads Meeting
- EUFOR supports humanitarian aid
- EUFOR Soldiers from Hungary work alongside AFBiH to rebuild Bridges in Zvornik
- Combined training between the Multinational Battalion and AF BiH
Page 1 of 51